Trip to Great America - Friday, October 25, 2019
Bonfire and Hayride - Saturday, November 9, 2019
St. Henry and St. Bernard
Youth Religious Education and Youth Activity Report to Education Commission
October 8, 2019
Non-exhaustive list of activities for St. Henry and St. Bernard Religious Education and Youth Activities:
|Date of Activity||Program||Activity|
|10-19-19||St. Henry Confirmation||Help with Bingo at Marquardt Manor|
|10-25-19||Youth Activity – Grades 6-12||Trip to Great America|
|10-29-19||Youth Service Opp.||*Serve Meals at St. Ben’s in Milwaukee|
|11-3 and 11-4-19||St. Henry Confirmation||Retreat at St. Henry’s|
|11-6-19||Madison Diocese Vocations Office||Diocesan Vocation Presentation – “Chosen and Called” at St. Bernard’s|
|November 2019||Youth Fundraiser||Poinsettia Sale|
|11-26-19||Youth Fundraiser/Family Act.||Family Movie at Towne Cinema|
|12-1-19||St. Henry Confirmation||Candidate-Sponsor Meeting|
|12-30-2019||Youth Service Opp.||*Serve Meals at St. Ben’s in Milwaukee|
*Serving meals at St Ben’s is open to all Watertown Catholic parishioners, and students in Grades 8 and above. Younger students may be eligible upon approval by leaders or when accompanied by a parent.
Youth Center Schedule – School Year
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Grade 3 and above.
- Fridays from 3 p.m. to 5 pm for Grades 3-5, and from 5 p.m. to 8 pm. for Grades 6 and up.
- Sundays –Youth Center is no longer open on Sundays; Please join us for Mass at St. Henry.
St. Henry and St. Bernard involvement in Shared Community Mission Group (SCMG)
- Weekend Food To Go and Grow - All Churches involved in SCMG - ongoing collection of food to distribute to qualifying Kindergarteners in Watertown Public Schools, Watertown Catholic School and Good Shepherd
- Food To Go Now – SCMG - Providing food for immediate need to any student at schools serviced for Weekend Food to Go and Grow
- Support Our Students (SOS) - All Churches involved in SCMG collect and then distribute of school supplies before school begins.
- NEST – SCMG supports an initiative of some WHS high school staff to provide for material/food needs of students with serious needs.