Altar Linen Cleaning
- Duties: Altar Linen Cleaning entails washing, drying, and ironing the various linens used at Mass (such as the corporal and purificator).
- Time Commitment: 1-2 hours per month.
- Requirements: Must have good attention for detail as the various linens should be folded neatly and differently depending on the type of linen.
Altar Server Vestment Cleaning
- Duties: Altar Server Vestment Cleaning requires washing and drying (and ironing, if need be) the red cassocks and white surplices used by the altar servers.
- Time Commitment: A couple of hours every 2-3 months.
- Requirements: Must be good with laundry.
- Duties: Church decorators help to decorate the church according to the proper liturgical season/celebration. They also help to provide and care for the flowers and plants that are used throughout the year to beautify the church.
- Time Commitment: ~ 1 hour per week.
- Requirements: Must have good attention for detail and a basic understanding of the liturgical calendar.
- Duties: Wedding Coordinators assist the bride and groom and the wedding party on the day of the wedding by opening the church/changing areas, showing them where they may change, answering any questions, and ensuring that everything leading up to the wedding goes smoothly.
- Time Commitment: 3-6 hours when a wedding is scheduled.
- Requirements: Must be warm, friendly, and willing to help the bride and groom and wedding party.