About your photography session
Location: St. Henry School (enter through main Parish Center doors). Volunteers will sign you in and direct you to the first floor photo room. The elevator will be available for easy access for those who need assistance this floor.
Plan on an hour for your professional photography session. Come prepared for your session and show the real you! As a way to tell your story, we often photograph families and individuals with meaningful items such as special keepsakes, sports equipment, musical instruments, and more.
What dates and times are avilable to make an appointment?
How do I sign up?
Online (click here)
By phone: 866-756-0281
Is there a fee to participate?
You will receive a free 8x10 portrait, a free printed directory, and have the opportunity to purchase additional portraits, if you wish.
How much do additional portraits cost? Are there any discounts available?
Price lists and pamphlets for preparing for your photography session -- in both English and Spanish -- are available in the churches and the parish and school offices.
- Ways to save money if you do decide to purchase photos:
- Show up! A $10 coupon will be given out at the welcome desk.
- Bring a donation for the food pantry. A $5 coupon will be given as a thank you.
- Earn a $25 coupon by working at the welcome desk for a half shift on the photography days. Call Francine Butzine at 261-1427 to arrange time to work. See below for times, etc.
- Be a senior! 20% discount* for those 60 years of age or older.
- Bring proof of past or active service in the following to gain a 20% discount*: Military Service or First Responders including police, fire, EMT's, etc. *Please note: only one 20% discount can be applied to an order.
What if my spouse or other family members are not Catholic? Can they still be in the photo?
Absolutely! The purpose of the photo directory is for our Parish families to get to know your family...please be sure to include each of your family members in your family photo.